Terms and Conditions
1. We reserve the right to deny admission to TangoAr shows, holidays, festivals, event, including classes and Milongas in appropriate circumstances.
2. Participation in any TangoAr event is at your own risk and TangoAr cannot be held responsible for any damage, loss or injury incurred as a result of attending an event.
3. TangoAr does not accept responsibility for any lost or stolen property.
4. Bookings for shows, event, festivals, classes, workshops and Milongas are non re-fundable. If we are able to find a suitable replacement for any of these events, we will, at our discretion, allow you to transfer your place to another similar event.
5. TangoAr is not responsible for any expenses incurred if an event is cancelled.
6. By attending a TangoAr event you are not authorised to carry out any filming, photography or sound recording of the event or any part of it. If you are a member, you can request special permission to do so. In any event, unless expressly agreed by TangoAr otherwise, the use of any filming, photography or sound recording materials produced in connection with any of our events (or any part of them) is prohibited for both commercial and non-commercial purposes.
7. TangoAr reserves the right to bar customers, without refund, from any event at the organiser’s discretion, for reasons including but not limited to (i) abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour; (ii) illness; (iii) possession of weapons or illegal substances; (iv) making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recording; and/or (v) behaviour that compromises the safety or enjoyment of other customers, personnel or third persons.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. Any dispute arising out of, or in connection with, these Terms and Condition, the operation of the TangoAr website or your business relationship with TangoAr shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.[wpsr_sharethis output=”regular2″ services=”facebook,twitter,googleplus,pinterest,linkedin”]